|1 KG Meat||3 to 4 Cinnamon|
|1 Tablespoon Salt||1 Tablespoon Cumin Seeds|
|1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste||4 Cloves|
|1 Tablespoon Cardamom Powder||A Pinch of Mace|
|Mint Leaves||2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice|
|250 Grams of Curd||4 Tablespoons Butter|
|0.75 Kg of Semi Cooked Rice||1 Table Spoon of Saffron|
|1/2 Cup of Water||1/2 Cup Of Oil|
- Clean the meat and add it in a pan with a mix of salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, green chilli paste, sauteed brown onions, cardamom powder, cinnamon, cumin seeds, cloves, mace, mint leaves and lemon juice.
- Mix all of these ingredients thoroughly until they are spread evenly across the mixture
- Add curd, clarified butter, semi-cooked rice, saffron, water and oil to the meat mixture and mix it well to make sure they are properly spread.
- Place the lid on the pan and apply sticky dough on the sides of the pan to prevent aroma steam from escaping the pan and cook it for 30 minutes.
- Take the biryani out of the pan after 30 minutes and garnish it with boiled eggs
,carrots,cucumbers and fried onions.